Our goal is to provide you with a tailored protection plan that will, in the case of death or disability, protect your family and maintain your lifestyle with no impact on your current cashflow.
Kam Rowshan – Principal Authorised Representative of Axies Pty Ltd, Kam is the Principal Adviser and Director of Lifestyle Protection. He has been working as a financial planner, specialising in Risk and Super since 2000. Kam is passionate about insurance because he knows that he can make a difference in client’s lives. When asked about his role in the business, Kam says
“One of my clients, after he received his benefits due to terminal cancer, told me, “At the worst time of my life, you are the only one who could help me”. This was the biggest reward I could ever get for anything that I did”.
Why we’re different?
For over 15 years Kam Rowshan and the Lifestyle Protection team has been providing specialist insurance and superannuation advice to individuals, families and businesses in Melbourne. Right from your first appointment you’ll notice that we’re different from insurance providers and many other financial planners. Here are a few reasons why:
- Our extensive experience in the insurance industry means we can quickly assess the products that will be most suitable based on your individual needs
- We have access to a wide range of insurance providers so you won’t be limited by choice or steered towards one particular product
- We consider both your needs and budget and then structure your insurances so that your premiums are kept to a minimum
- Once your insurance is set up we become your first point of contact for any questions or queries, so you won’t have to battle long telephone queues with your insurance provider.
- In the event of a claim we will ‘hold your hand’ through the process, managing the entire process on your behalf to ensure the right money gets in the right hands at the right time.
Lifestyle Protection Pty Ltd, ABN 47 113 103 478 (ASIC # 000286170) is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Axies Pty Ltd (a subsidiary of Spark Financial Group), AFSL # 339384