Terms & Conditions
The www.lifestyleprotection.com.au website (“this website“) is owned by Lifestyle Protection (ABN 47 113 103 478). Your access to this website is subject to these terms and conditions, the Lifestyle Protection Privacy Statement, notices and disclaimers contained on this website (referred to collectively as “Terms and Conditions”). By using this website you agree to be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Lifestyle Protection’s prior written consent.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law in force in the State of Western Australia, and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia and courts of appeal from them for determining any dispute concerning the Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Condition can be modified at any time by Lifestyle Protection and you agree to continue to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as modified. We will give you notice of these changes by publishing revised Terms and Conditions on this website – we will not separately notify you of these changes.
If the whole or any part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions are void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of the Terms and Conditions have full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause has no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of the Terms and Conditions or is contrary to public policy.