Win an iPad2 – Terms & Conditions
1. Participation/entry in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (Terms and Conditions).
2. ‘Win an iPad2’ draw is open to all Victorian residents over the age of 18 years.
3. To be eligible, entrants must meet with a Lifestyle Protection financial planner for an initial appointment between 1st April 2011 and 5pm EST, 31st May 2011.
4. The contest is limited to one (1) entry per person.
5. There will be one (1) winner drawn who will receive one (1) 16GB Apple iPad2 with WiFi and 3G. The prize value will be determined by the new pricing for Apple iPad2 as set by Apple, to the maximum value of $1000. Total maximum prize value is $1000.
6. The competition is organised by Lifestyle Protection Ltd ABN 47 113 103 478, authorised representative of AMP Financial Planning Pty Ltd. The draw will be conducted on Wednesday 1st June 2011 at 12.00pm at the office of Lifestyle Protection, Level 1, 745 Riversdale Rd, Camberwell, Victoria, 3123 , phone 03 9836 4114.
7. Winners will be notified via the telephone and/or email. If a winner does not claim their prize by 5pm on 8th June 2011, they will forfeit their prize and a new winner will be drawn on 13th June 2011 at 12pm EST. Prizes will be sent by registered post.
8. Lifestyle Protection reserves the right to change, amend, add to or alter the Terms and Conditions herein without prior notification; and all entrants shall be bound by such changes, amendments, additions and/or alterations.
9. Employees of Lifestyle Protection and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter this contest.
10. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
11. By entering this Promotion, entrants are providing consent for Lifestyle Protection to hold and use their personal information in accordance with the AMP Privacy Statement. Lifestyle Protection may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages, marketing communications, or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update, remove, or correct information direct to Lifestyle Protection in person or by mail: Level 1, 745 Riversdale Rd, Camberwell, Victoria, 3123.